Richard Childress Racing
RCR and TDR have named Ahnna Parkhurst as one of two female drivers in their development program for 2015.
Third-Generation driver to be part of RCR and Team Dillon Racing Effort.
The RCR duo Compete In Race to the Top of New 150-Foot Grandstand of DAYTONA Rising
The No. 3 driver discusses how restrictor plate racing has changed in the past few years.
RCR Graphics wrapped the No. 31 CAT Chevy LIVE this past week at the CAT Visitor's Center in Peoria.
- VF Imagewear Extends Partnership with No. 3 NXS Team
- 2014 Started and Ended with a Bang
- Top 10 Brightest NASCAR Prospects
- Future focused: For RCR's Paul Menard, it's all about 2015
- Fox Sports Countdown #9: Newman Makes the Championship Round