Richard Childress Racing
I love meeting kids and spending time with them. Some of them had a genuine interest in NASCAR, and really wanted to know all about what we do in the garage to make the car go fast.
Salem, Conn.-native Jeff Cordero is no stranger to the racing way of life. His experience dates back to when he was only 16-years-old
Country Bob's, an all-purpose sauces and seasonings company, will serve as the primary sponsor for Brian Scott and RCR's No. 2 NNS team at Texas Motor Speedway on November 1.
Chase Race No. 2
- Nationwide Series: VisitMyrtleBeach.com 300
- Nationwide Series: Jimmy Johns Freaky Fast 300 Report
- Crew Member Spotlight: Matt Humphries
- #RCR45 1974: Richard Childress Wins at Metrolina Speedway
- #RCR45 1989: The Biggest Battle Wasn't Between Drivers