Richard Childress Racing
This was 35 years ago, 15 years before the first Brickyard 400 and 13 years before NASCAR so much as turned a wheel on the hallowed rectangle that had been built in 1909 and was forbidden to all but open-wheel cars.
Brian Bottlemy has been changing tires for RCR for three seasons on the No. 3 Chevy Camaro.
We’ve had some success there in the past ...getting a win in the Camping World Truck Series. We have a new driver in Ty this season, so I’m looking forward to racing there.
- Sprint Cup Series Camping World RV Centers 301 Report
- Nationwide Series Sta-Green 200 Report
- From the Pit Box: New Hampshire Motor Speedway
- RCR Crew Member Spotlight: Phil Surgen
- NNS Sta-Green 200 New Hampshire Motor Speedway Preview