Richard Childress Racing
As the covers were pulled off of the race cars that Austin Dillon will drive in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in 2014, the first to use the famous slanted "3" on their doors since the death of Dale Earnhardt, the look on the face of the man who owns those cars wasn't nervousness. It wasn't anxiousness. It wasn't sadness or even relief....
Two-Time NASCAR Champion will Drive No. 3 Dow/Cheerios Chevrolet SS in 2014, joining teammates Paul Menard and Ryan Newman.
Proceeds will benefit the Childress Institute for Pediatric Trauma
We would like welcome WIX Filters to our team
- Sprint Cup Series Post Race Report from Homestead
- CHAMPIONSHIP Nationwide Series Post Race Report
- Truck Series Post Race Report from Homestead
- AdvoCare and RCR Team up to Donate More Than $30,000 to National Breast Cancer Foundation
- From the Pit Box - Homestead-Miami Speedway