Richard Childress Racing
Ty Dillon claimed his first career NNS victory at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
This weekend at the prestigious Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Phil Gould and his No. 2 Smokey Mountain Herbal Snuff Chevrolet Camaro team have redemption on their minds.
This was 35 years ago, 15 years before the first Brickyard 400 and 13 years before NASCAR so much as turned a wheel on the hallowed rectangle that had been built in 1909 and was forbidden to all but open-wheel cars.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Nationwide Series Preview
- Sprint Cup Series: The Brickyard Preview
- Nationwide Series EnjoyIllinois.com 300 Report
- Crew Member Spotlight: Brian Bottlemy
- From the Pit Box Chicagoland Speedway: Danny Stockman