Richard Childress Racing
This weekend at the prestigious Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Phil Gould and his No. 2 Smokey Mountain Herbal Snuff Chevrolet Camaro team have redemption on their minds.
This was 35 years ago, 15 years before the first Brickyard 400 and 13 years before NASCAR so much as turned a wheel on the hallowed rectangle that had been built in 1909 and was forbidden to all but open-wheel cars.
Brian Bottlemy has been changing tires for RCR for three seasons on the No. 3 Chevy Camaro.
We’ve had some success there in the past ...getting a win in the Camping World Truck Series. We have a new driver in Ty this season, so I’m looking forward to racing there.
- Nationwide Series EnjoyIllinois.com 300 Preview
- Sprint Cup Series Camping World RV Centers 301 Report
- Nationwide Series Sta-Green 200 Report
- From the Pit Box: New Hampshire Motor Speedway
- RCR Crew Member Spotlight: Phil Surgen