Richard Childress Racing
The RCR duo Compete In Race to the Top of New 150-Foot Grandstand of DAYTONA Rising
The No. 3 driver discusses how restrictor plate racing has changed in the past few years.
RCR Graphics wrapped the No. 31 CAT Chevy LIVE this past week at the CAT Visitor's Center in Peoria.
Workwear apparel giant to be featured on No. 3 Chevrolet during 2015 season
You voted on the top-10 RCR moments of 2014.
- Top 10 Brightest NASCAR Prospects
- Future focused: For RCR's Paul Menard, it's all about 2015
- Fox Sports Countdown #9: Newman Makes the Championship Round
- Pet Project for Ryan and Krissie Newman
- Menards to Continue Partnership with RCR's No. 33 NXS Team